Thursday, March 6, 2014

Cougar


H&M Cougar Sweatshirt
Sorry, it's been awhile since my last blog post!  I have been a little busy.  We are selling our house!!  It is so exciting, stressful, overwhelming and I have been busy doing a million little things, seriously A MILLION! So much goes into selling a house, geez, especially with two kiddos!  Good news is we are successfully past the inspection, YAY!!  Now on to the appraisal.  If all goes as planned this month we will be out of our current house and living who knows where......  Yes, you read that right. We have no idea where we are moving.  A little scary, right?!  In the big picture it's not a "big deal" because we want to buy that perfect house for our family!!  It will happen, even if we end up living in a tent by the river we WILL endure until we find the right house.  Okay, that's a little extreme...... we will be living in a Winnebago by the river but still extreme :)!

I took these photos yesterday and realized I had been wearing the same sweatshirt for a few days!   Hahaha, gross!!  I adore my H&M reverse quilted cougar sweatshirt so much that I unconsciously have been wearing it many days in a row. It is truly comfy, stylish and I can wear it with almost anything (at least that is what I tell myself) so I'm sure you will see other photos of this lovely essential wardrobe item of mine.

H&M Cougar Sweatshirt
For obviously reasons I will not be posting as frequently but I have a very exciting project in the works for my blog.  I will be featuring a new photographer monthly until the end of my clothing diet!  Thank you for reading and please stay connected because there are lots of amazing photos and adventures I will be posting in the future!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Oksana! I would love to follow and support each others blogs.
    Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking out my blog, dear:)
    I am your follower on GFC(14)
    Kisses
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you like to FOLLOW ME ON GFC?
    Follow me first, then I will Follow back :)

    zelaldecoa.com

    Loved your Blog :*

    Hugs,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete