Saturday, February 1, 2014

BIG SMILES & Thank YOU!!

I just want to say thank you!
Since starting my 365 Days Clothing Diet, less than three weeks ago, I've watched the most incredible support sprout up!   This spontaneous blog adventure has triggered a inspirational spark in me.  I had no clue it would or even could inspire me in ALL realms of my life.  Art, craft, sewing, home projects watch out cause this momma is on FIRE!  Who new giving the world a glimpse into my little life bubble could add such sparkle to my mundane day to day routine in a new creative way.  I love the goggles I've put on and look forward to sharing my new found view through them with you readers.
Image copied from - http://taughnee.com

What?  Is it February?  January just flew by! Which is good because that means I officially only have 11 months to conquer my NO shopping plan...... To keep me busy and make this month go by as fast as last I will dedicate this month to a word....  CRAFTY!  That could mean anything, right?  Here I go.....  

Thank you ~ Jeni


1 comment:

  1. Hello Central Street! Thank you for your comment! I would love to follow your blog and look forward to supporting each others blogs!

    Jeni

    ReplyDelete